Lucas County Food Assistance Resource Guide 2022
Toledo Farmers Market, You SNAP. We Match. Double your purchase power of local produce when using SNAP/EBT card at the TFM.
Senior Farmers' Market Program (SFMNP):
- One page overview for Lucas County residents
- Online registration from the Area Office of Aging of Northwest Ohio. This page will let you know where you could buy produce with the Senior Farmers' Market Nutrition Program Coupons in 2022.
- USDA factsheet on Senior Farmers' Market Nutrition Program
Using SNAP EBT benefits to purchase seeds and plants for food:
- One page overview for local residents use SNAP EBT benefits to purchase seeds and plants for food
- Tips for growing a vegetable garden
- For gardening questions, the Horticulture Hotline is staffed by Lucas County Master Gardener Volunteers please email email@example.com (You may call 419-578-6783). The Horticulture Hotline is staffed Monday and Wednesday from 10am - 1pm, April through October. You can contact the hotline from November through March but you might need to leave a message.
Chop Chop Magazine