Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) program offers Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits for families who have a child in kindergarten through twelfth grade who was receiving free or reduced-price meals while in school. As a result of the school closure, children will receive reimbursement. If you have any questions, please contact 1-866-244-0071.
Toledo Farmers Market, You SNAP. We Match. Double your purchase power of local produce when using SNAP/EBT card at the TFM.
Senior Farmers' Market Program (SFMNP):
- One page overview for Lucas County residents
- 2020 online application from the Area Office of Aging of Northwest Ohio
- USDA factsheet on Senior Farmers' Market Nutrition Program
- Where can you buy produce with the Senior Farmers' Market Nutrition Program Coupons? Click here for a list of participating markets by county. (not yet available for 2020)
Using SNAP EBT benefits to purchase seeds and plants for food:
- One page overview for local residents
- Tips for growing a vegetable garden
- For gardening questions, the Horticulture Hotline is staffed by Lucas County Master Gardener Volunteers please email firstname.lastname@example.org (You may call 419-578-6783)
Chop Chop Magazine