Lucas County Extension’s Community Nutrition programs (EFNEP and SNAP-ED) have released a 2022 version of the Lucas County Food Assistance Resource Guide. The Guide assists individuals and community partners with finding free or low-cost groceries and meals throughout the county. Link here for the copy.
This revised version includes:
- Fact sheets for SNAP, WIC, and Senior Farmers Market Coupon Programs
- Food Pantries information by Zip Code
- Commodity Box Distribution locations
- Congregate Meal Site locations
- Afterschool Meal Site locations
- Soup Kitchen & Free Meal locations
- Meal Delivery Program information
- Produce Perks information
Questions about the Lucas County Food Assistance Resource Guide can be directed to Suzanne Saggese, Program Specialist, at Saggese.email@example.com or 419-574-0985.