Real Money Real World is an educational program for teens.
RMRW is designed to increase participant awareness related to:
- How the type of job affects how much income can be earned.
- The level of education needed to get the job desired.
- The amount of money deducted from paychecks for taxes, other withholdings, health insurance, and retirement.
- How financial institutions help with personal money management.
- What it costs to maintain a household.
- What it costs to care for a child.
- How every spending decision affects other spending opportunities