Celebrate Ohio grown apples!
Whether it's a Gala or Granny Smith, Jonathan or Fuji, there's an apple for everyone!
Great Lakes Great Apple Crunch
Join us on Social Media to share your Apple Crunch photos and story. Where do you like to find your local apples? Share your photos and use #OHAppleCrunch. Do you follow Lucas County Extension on Facebook? We'd love to see your apple crunch celebration.
- Festive Microwave Baked Apples
- Apple Pie Smoothie
- Baked Apple Chips
- Apple Coleslaw
- Apple Cranberry Salad Toss
- Zesty Whole Grain Salad
- Apple Broccoli Salad
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins
- Apple Crisp
As part of our WeGrill series we enjoyed grilling apples!
Grilled Cinnamon Apples
- 1 apple
- ½ - 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (adjust to taste)
- Slice and core apples (can use an apple corer/slicer or a knife).
- Lay out medium piece of foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Add the apple slices on top of the foil and sprinkle apples with cinnamon and sugar.
- Fold up the foil on all sides to create an apple packet.
- Grill until tender, about 10 minutes